Camp Generations have planned a FUN FILLED Summer of New Programs & Adventure, each year we try to get more and more creative with our planning, after 16 years of having Summer Camp, we continue to be extremely concerned about character development and values in our young people.
Our mission has always been to develop our programs to include activities that model and incorporate positive values, cooperative behavior and to grow self esteem and have fun.
Each year we try to create an atmosphere in which each camper can grow and build a strong self image and respect for each other.
Each day we will set aside time for discussion of important topics like respect, cooperation, sportsmanship, bullying, community service and personal achievement.
We recognize that family is the primary and most important source of children’s values and we aspire to give our campers a supportive environment in which to become more aware of how values work, what values he or she possess and how to use those values to make the right decisions.
We hope that our programs contributes to the positive development of our campers, therefore having a positive impact on their families.
1) To have a positive camp experience by enabling each camper
and staff member to learn, grow and laugh in a safe and accepting atmosphere.
2) Develop an appreciation for cultural diversity through exposure to a wide range of children and staff members while participating special events such as Culture Day & International Day.
3) To develop an appreciation for our environment and take an active role in protecting and conserving it through our earth day project. Earth Day will give both campers and staff an opportunity to develop and implement their own environmental project.
4) Foster an atmosphere of acceptance that encourages campers and staff to be creative and build self esteem.
5) To challenge our campers and staff to learn new activities through their participation in properly taught and supervised activities and learn the importance of fair play, group work and team sprit.
6) To recognize their worth as individuals by encouraging campers to share their favorite
activities and games with the rest of their group
7) To expose our campers and staff to wealth of information that exists in the city zoos, state parks, aquariums and museums.
8) To have as much Safe, Awesome, FUN as possible,,,,within set boundaries.. Let's GO !!!
Early Bird Rate: $150 per Week
(Offer Ends June 15)
Special Rate: $175 per Week
( If Registered After June 15 to 30)
Regular Rate: $200 per Week
( If Registered After June 30)
all above fees are
PLUS $50 REGISTRATION FEE
All camp paid fees are non-refundable under any and all circumstances other than cancellation due to camper illness, which must be verified by a physician. No Refunds or “make up days” will be granted.
NEW CAMP SITES FOR
SUMMER 2020 are:
976 President Street
The following are our New Camp Sites:
Medgar Evers College
(Site Info listed Below)
Main Campus PS 66
845 E. 96th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11236
Bet. Foster & Ditmas
We are serving parents that lives in the Brooklyn College and Flatbush Ave Areas in the Flatbush Junction
with PICK UP every Morning
The Pick up & drop Off location is at BBQ's in the Junction at 7:30am every morning
WE PROVIDE ADEQUATE SUPERVISION
SAFETY is our #1 Priority * We pride ourselves on one of the BEST SAFETY RECORD in NYC Daycamps.
There are a multitude of techniques and practices set in place to maintain an efficient and effective camp such as:
Quiet times are implemented during the day, i.e. during “meal time” (before during, after) in and out of trains, busing procedures during “head counts: and lastly during times of transition when supervisory staff makes contact with different trip venue liaisons.
Each camper is protected from any unreasonable risk to his or her health or safety including physical or sexual abuse or any public health hazard
Each camper shall be under immediate visual observation of a senior counselor and in verbal contact with a counselor during all activities.
Campers whereabouts shall be accounted for at all times.
Buddy system will be implemented throughout the day
Routine activities are never to be done by one person throughout duration of the camp. This includes formation of campers during morning exercise, head counts and the rallying of units. These tasks are to be performed by supervisory staff, but are not limited to them. Dissemination of responsibilities is vital to summer camp supervision. Visibility of staff is high at all times.
Our Staff are carefully recruited. We strive to employ caring, nuturing, responsible, honest individuals to care for your children. Each staff must take a written test and go through a thorough background check to make sure they are the right fit for our programs.
Staff must have alot of energy, maturity and understanding to qualify to become a member of our team. our staff are led by supervisors, unit leaders and our Director, who stops at nothing to make sure the campers and staff are safe daily.